Articles on this Page
- 08/15/17--23:41: _Hyundai Tucson 103k...
- 08/15/17--23:51: _WiTech connection i...
- 08/16/17--00:30: _CİTROEN NEMO AİRBAG...
- 08/16/17--00:43: _Audi A3 1.6 ME9.5.1...
- 08/16/17--01:07: _octavia 1.8t rs map...
- 08/16/17--01:18: _Problem with Tec Do...
- 08/16/17--01:23: _odis wont take upd...
- 08/16/17--01:52: _Isuzu G-IDSS onlin...
- 08/16/17--01:52: _Peugeot spedfight i...
- 08/16/17--01:57: _VAG SDI6 o2 delete
- 08/16/17--02:10: _Ktag 5.017 car list...
- 08/16/17--03:17: _Alfa 1.9 JTD Immo O...
- 08/16/17--03:33: _need tva+flaps off ...
- 08/16/17--03:49: _Suzuki DDIS DTC P04...
- 08/16/17--04:03: _cher dash 9s12XHY128
- 08/16/17--04:25: _standard file trans...
- 08/16/17--04:33: _JLR asking for SDD ...
- 08/16/17--04:39: _pin code for 04 jeep
- 08/16/17--04:44: _Touareg 3.0 V6 TDI ...
- 08/16/17--04:45: _Mazda 5 DTC off
- 08/15/17--23:41: Hyundai Tucson 103kw 16C39 EGR off
- 08/15/17--23:51: WiTech connection issues - need to register device
- 08/16/17--00:30: CİTROEN NEMO AİRBAG CRASH
- 08/16/17--00:43: Audi A3 1.6 ME9.5.1 P2096
- 08/16/17--01:07: octavia 1.8t rs map compare
- 08/16/17--01:18: Problem with Tec Doc 3Q2017 Lite
- 08/16/17--01:23: odis wont take update flash
- 08/16/17--01:52: Isuzu G-IDSS online update
- 08/16/17--01:52: Peugeot spedfight immo box imm006.01
- 08/16/17--01:57: VAG SDI6 o2 delete
- 08/16/17--02:10: Ktag 5.017 car list needed
- 08/16/17--03:17: Alfa 1.9 JTD Immo Off 95160 Eeprom
- 08/16/17--03:33: need tva+flaps off audi q7 edc16
- 08/16/17--03:49: Suzuki DDIS DTC P0486 remove
- 08/16/17--04:03: cher dash 9s12XHY128
- 08/16/17--04:25: standard file transporter edc17cp20
- 08/16/17--04:39: pin code for 04 jeep
- 08/16/17--04:44: Touareg 3.0 V6 TDI CR EDC16CP34 Inmo Off
- 08/16/17--04:45: Mazda 5 DTC off
I need a winols EGR off
(I made dpf off with switch and blocked the EGR with a plate,two years ago and car run ok,but now,sometime I have P0401 error)
Thanks for any helps (and reputation )
Chrysler issued an update in July that effected many owners of the original Mopar MicroPod2 and the clones. I'm one of the people effected. So I started messing around trying this and trying that to see if I could get it working again as I need it to scan my own family members vehicle.
So I started looking into MicroPod2 issues and maybe its a firmware problem or something along that nature. Well the Micropod Model ID does cause an issue because its now on a blacklist unless you register your device.
When playing around I found a string in one of the files that I deleted and I was able to connect to my vehicle again....
So using the latest 17.04.27 Witech I removed this one line of code and I get an error once connected to my car about the whole Witech 2.0/1.0 crap.....
So I removed the Witech 17.04.27 software and jumped backwards to Witech 16.05.15. I went back in and removed the same line of code and reconnected to my car. I would get an error message of "Internal Registration Error 10.11 see DCCtools" . So I ignored it and "X"'d out the window. Clicked "Next" so the next screen shows up and I selected "Offline" for usage.
Now keep in mind this whole time I am "NOT" connected to the internet!!!
Using Witech 16.05.15 I was able to connect to my vehicle without any issues at all! Now someone may know a fix around the error window that pops up and that's great, I'm hoping someone figures that out
Anyways, in the added pictures you will see the error screen that pops up when using Witech 17.04.27 and then the actual connection to my vehicle when using Witech 16.05.15.
Now I have tested various versions of Witech to see if I can make it to the connection screen to where it wants to connect to the car. Granted I was "NOT" at my car when the software was trying to connect as I tried 8 different versions of Witech in the past 3 1/2 hours and I did not want to go back and forth trying each one. It's also currently 2:41am while I'm typing this....
Now the code I changed was in the Witech software itself. I went to the file:
Program Files/DCC Tools/wiTECH/client
Then edited the file titled "app-config"
There is a line in that code about half way down in a section titled "Verification". I simply deleted the code for Verification Hash....
You may need an editor to do this, but my "NotePad" allowed me to edit it. Here is what I deleted:
Now your "value" may be different, I don't know as I'm not a programmer....
Once I deleted that section using the notepad, I saved the file. Closed everything out and restarted the witech server and the witech software and I was able to connect to my car.
Remember, my internet was SHUT OFF while doing this
Hope this helps you out, and maybe there will be more people chiming in on this topic
PC used: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit with SP1
Witech verified to connect: 16.05.15
Witech tested to work but not connected to vehicle:
VS's 16.01.18 / 16.04.10 / 16.05.15 / 17.01.18 / 17.03.10
help me clear crash from S25A320. 95320 EPROM
611 13 45 00 C
hi I need remuve P2096 on ME9.5.1 anybody help? file attachment
|Audi A3 1.6i 03C906056AE 0261S02021 103739744 ME9.5.rar|
Hi, can someone compare my maps with org ecu maps? Skoda Octavia 2001, 1.8t rs 132kw.
I have very rich fuel mixture and erratic idle and I have a prediction that something had modified ecu dump earlier.
|Skoda octavia rs 1.8T 132KW.zip|
I am facing a problem with running tec doc 3Q2017 lite version. Installation is succesfuly completed but I can not open the program.
I get this message: Could not validate application vault.
Thanks in advance.
I have problem when I tried to flash software for skoda pcr2.1 and caddy,
the problem is when i choose the frf file I get an error that the container you choose not valid, Help me please.
All key lost
Please extract key from dump
|org mot mc68hc05e6.zip|
Anyone have solution for this ecu?
Anyone has the Ktag 5.017 car list to share with us?
Thanks in advance.
Some body can help me with immo off ?
I have read eeprom 95160 from Bosch 0281 011 425
|alfa 156 jtd F95160.rar|
please help flaps+(throtle )tva off audi q7 edc16
|1037383723 AUDI Q7 B.rar|
I have to remove egr with P0486 dtc. It shows when EGR is disconnected and it must be. Can someone check this files that this DTC is removed properly? To remove EGR i used professional egr remover software.
i need to change mileage chery 9s12XHY128 mileage 6129 to 700 km
i attached dump
|9s12XHY 112 mvm x33 new 6.rar|
hi has anyone got standard file for this id
Does anyone know the workout for this on JLR???
SDD SOFTWARE UPDATES HAVE NOT BEEN PERFORMED RECENTLY. FUNCTIONALITY WILL BE EVENTUALLY DISABLED
Unfortunately now its been disabled and the program cannot be used any longer.
I need a pin code for a 04 jeep grand cherokee vin#1GNDT13S182130498
Hi guys, i need inmo off please.
Touareg 3.0 V6 TDI CR EDC16CP34
Hello, I have a mazda 5 petrol with simos drive that I would like to remove the trouble code P0171 and P0174, here I leave the file to you if you can help me, thank you.