Articles on this Page
- 09/26/14--03:04: _Used VVDI wanted!!!
- 09/26/14--03:38: _sany 210lc
- 09/26/14--03:44: _help DPF fault in W212
- 09/26/14--03:48: _Simple calculator v...
- 09/26/14--03:59: _x5 power tuning
- 09/26/14--04:03: _Galletto FGTech v54
- 09/26/14--04:12: _VW RCD code need!
- 09/26/14--04:20: _CITROEN KEY PIN CODE
- 09/26/14--04:22: _Audi A3 Original fi...
- 09/26/14--04:24: _Vivid WorkshopData ...
- 09/26/14--04:25: _VW Transporter T5 t...
- 09/26/14--05:36: _Any informations on...
- 09/26/14--06:11: _code seat radio alana
- 09/26/14--06:12: _vw code help
- 09/26/14--22:01: _SM EPC Hyundai and Kia
- 09/26/14--22:18: _Need help for tunng
- 09/27/14--00:35: _BMW dde milage
- 09/27/14--00:44: _EDC16C8 disable DTC
- 09/27/14--01:07: _opinion about the ...
- 09/27/14--01:29: _ford sony v code
- 09/26/14--03:04: Used VVDI wanted!!!
- 09/26/14--03:38: sany 210lc
- 09/26/14--03:44: help DPF fault in W212
- 09/26/14--03:48: Simple calculator vin to binary
- 09/26/14--03:59: x5 power tuning
- 09/26/14--04:03: Galletto FGTech v54
- 09/26/14--04:12: VW RCD code need!
- 09/26/14--04:20: CITROEN KEY PIN CODE
- 09/26/14--04:22: Audi A3 Original file needed
- 09/26/14--04:24: Vivid WorkshopData (Atris 2013-1) Free , no password
- 09/26/14--04:25: VW Transporter T5 tuning file
- 09/26/14--05:36: Any informations on CLEO?
- 09/26/14--06:11: code seat radio alana
- 09/26/14--06:12: vw code help
- 09/26/14--22:01: SM EPC Hyundai and Kia
- 09/26/14--22:18: Need help for tunng
- 09/27/14--00:35: BMW dde milage
- 09/27/14--00:44: EDC16C8 disable DTC
- 09/27/14--01:07: opinion about the DIAG
- 09/27/14--01:29: ford sony v code
Does anybody have a set of VVDI that they willing to sell at a good price? Or maybe if you have genuine AVDI?
Please note "VVDI" and not FVDI or SVDI please.
looking for code to menu sany 210 lc
Thank you in Advance
i have mercedes w212,the car was running normal,now the check engine is on,and i put machine i found this fault
P246397 The soot content of diesel particulate filter not OK.The system function is restricted
Hello all members
1 column write your vin or new vin
2 clik button ZMIEN
3. you have vin in binary
Meaby will be helpfull for samebody
i need help with power tuning map for x5 2005 3.0 d
i tried with ecm drivers i think not good the car powerful start but after 40 its not much power
Hello to all!
I'll read out the engine control box.
(Holen, Vauxhall, Opel, Astra h 1.9cdti)
How is the approach to do that with the FGTech v54 excess the obd connector.
(I mean only the Hardware, software is installed on my pc)
Also i have a obd to obd adapter, for what is that?
Thanks lot for helping.
Help. I need code RCD eeprom 95320.
1K0 035 191D
7 612 002 044
Hallo everyone. i need to program new keys to CITROEN C4 PICASSO 2010 but KEY PIN CODE is lost. Can somebody help me to get it from VIN number? VF7UD9HZCAJ517064
Looking for original file for Audi A3 170BHP 2007 can any one help
Vivid workshopdata has changed his name to Atris
Here you will find the link , pdf installation guide and files used to complete the installation succesfuly
1. It is client / server technology
Workshop CD is Vivid's main information product. It can be used as stand alone client/server database application or
Database. It is the best information system in the European market.
2. It is a real database
Workshop CD is a database application. So it can easily be linked to or integrated with other databases. If you are a
parts distributor, we can link your ordering system to Workshop CD. The end user gets one integrated system that
will meet all his requirements. Interested? See: Linking with your data
3. It is more than just an electronic book
WorkshopCD is an automotive technical database in the marketplace. Other applications are so called electronic
books, not capable of WorkshopCD's sophisticated linking capabilities. And electronic books lack the intuitive clean
interface of WorkshopCD.
4. It is packed with content and features
It would take more than 14.000 pages to print the content of WorkshopCD. That is a lot of information and it is all a
few mouse clicks away. And there are valuable options for even more practical and essential data, if you run a garage.
What you will find:
- How to identify a car
- Location of identification plates
- Complete and original service schedules for all intervals
- Lubricants and fluids
- Adjustment data
- Timing belt renewal
- Environmental standards
- Thousands of technical drawings
- Complete and standardised Engine Management information
- Interactive fault search
- Engine overhaul data (FID)
- Complete repair times (option)
- Complete car parts ordering system (option)
- Wiring diagrams for comfort electronics (in colour) (option)
- Wiring diagrams for airconditioning systems
- Free Demo:
Your business needs . If you are in the automotive businees there is a free demo CD waiting for you. It will allow
you to access the data for a limited period of 30 days. In the demo version the print function is disabled.
- Licence system:
The licence to use WorkshopCD is sold in subscription. The minimum subscription period is one year. The
subscription period starts when a licence is issued by the distributor. If you do not like subscriptions you can buy
an unlimited version of WorkshopCD. You can use it as long as you like, but you won't get updates.
- Identification of the vehicle
- Identification-plate position and explanation
- Engine-code location and explanation
- Transmission-code location and explanation
- Additonal: Body-colour code explanation
- Service schedules in km's and miles
- Service indicator reset explanation
- Special offer services
- Option to add the company logo to the printed checklist
- Additional: Total repair times
- Lubricants and fluids
- Plug locations
For: engine; cooling system; clutch operation; manual, automatic and sequential transmission types;
differentials for both 2 and 4-WD vehicles; transfer boxes for 4-WD vehicles; brake systems; power steering;
suspension systems; air-conditioners and other additional equipment.
Additional manuals for complex constructions
For: engine general specifications; ignition, fuel-system or engine-management data; cooling-system
temperatures and pressures; electrical specifications and values; brakes measurements; wheel-alignment
data and conditions; capacities and plug location drawings; V- and ribbed belt lay-out drawings; torque
settings and tightening-sequence drawings.
For: the elementary emission related adjustment data
Removal & installation manual:
For: timing belt renewal; engine removal and installation; transmission removal and installation.
Additional: Body and Interior
For: brakes; steering; suspension; clutch; manual transmission; automatic transmission; dashboard;
body; body measurements; interior and additional equipment.
I´m newbee and playing with winols.
I have a VW T5 174bhp AXE from 2003.
I have read the ecu map file with MPPSV16 (clone) and now trying to solve Things out in Winols.
Does anyone of you have a VW T5 tunings file I can compair with?
Hello all together,
I'm looking on informations about CLEO-Software.
What can this software do?
What it is for?
can help, lost my code, very much appreciated, thanks
|alana 24c16 buena mp3.zip|
vw serial help blaupunkt
5m0 035 186 aa
815 7 647 202 360
who have SM EPC Hyundai and Kia a torrent?
post the torrent plz...
can anyone help me with tuning this file
Downloaded is galerto2
Need help change milage ecu DDE BMW X5.
Now is 307000 needs 238000.
0 281 011 257
1 190 220
Hello to all, can somebody help me please.
I need disable P1238 in this EDC16C8 file from Alfa Romeo.
With my stupid calculations, the byte is outside of the DTC class table
|alfa ondo org.rar|
hi. please help me
i want to buy the good diag for kia and hiuondaiy.and toyota cars. wاich diagnostic is better?
gscan2 or carman i 700
i need ford radio code