Articles on this Page
- 10/03/19--09:24: _ODIS Service 5.1.6 ...
- 10/03/19--09:35: _W906 Sprinter gear ...
- 10/03/19--09:36: _GPT Pinout for Cont...
- 10/03/19--09:40: _Manitou Smart Card ...
- 10/03/19--09:54: _No developer mode o...
- 10/03/19--10:05: _BMW M3 E46 IMMO OFF
- 10/03/19--10:17: _mirror Dimsport ser...
- 10/03/19--10:21: _Bmw F10 key not wor...
- 10/03/19--10:30: _Awesome Member User...
- 10/03/19--10:46: _ftp.dimsport.com Us...
- 10/03/19--10:49: _W126 service/ facto...
- 10/03/19--10:55: _Continental ABS Mk1...
- 10/03/19--11:48: _1998 Audi A6 ABS mo...
- 10/03/19--11:56: _Suspicious GPS Trac...
- 10/03/19--12:30: _W164 ISM coding
- 10/03/19--12:33: _INCAL FOR INSITE 7....
- 10/03/19--12:57: _Torque pro
- 10/03/19--13:18: _VOLVO FL6 IMMO OFF
- 10/03/19--13:24: _Need Stage 1 for BM...
- 10/03/19--13:31: _Stage 2 and Cat OFF...
- 10/03/19--09:35: W906 Sprinter gear ratio coding
- 10/03/19--09:36: GPT Pinout for Continental Sid208 (PSA)
- 10/03/19--09:40: Manitou Smart Card Plug'nDiag now available
- 10/03/19--09:54: No developer mode on smart 451
- 10/03/19--10:05: BMW M3 E46 IMMO OFF
- 10/03/19--10:17: mirror Dimsport server (relevant 25/03/2019)
- 10/03/19--10:21: Bmw F10 key not working
- 10/03/19--10:30: Awesome Member User : Provag
- 10/03/19--10:46: ftp.dimsport.com Username/login
- 10/03/19--10:49: W126 service/ factory mileage cds
- 10/03/19--10:55: Continental ABS Mk100 long coding with vagcom 19?
- 10/03/19--11:48: 1998 Audi A6 ABS module compatibility...
- 10/03/19--11:56: Suspicious GPS Tracking found on 2016 Hyundai
- 10/03/19--12:30: W164 ISM coding
- 10/03/19--12:33: INCAL FOR INSITE 7.6 - Calibration Code
- 10/03/19--12:57: Torque pro
- 10/03/19--13:18: VOLVO FL6 IMMO OFF
- 10/03/19--13:24: Need Stage 1 for BMW E60 2.0 Diesel 163cv EDC17c06
- 10/03/19--13:31: Stage 2 and Cat OFF for Golf VI 2.0 TFSI 211 HP
Offboard Diagnostic Information System (ODIS) Service 5.1.6 + PostSetup 89.5.60 + Update + License + Launcher + Firmware
Win | 32.27 GB
The Offboard Diagnostic Information System software is the program that provides you with an interface that complies with SAE J2534 (diagnostic interface). This software enables you to diagnose all Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Bentley and Lamborghini brand vehicles.
Furthermore, you have access to the following information during the vehicle diagnosis:
- Vehicle data
- Workshop Manuals
- Circuit diagrams
- Field measures
- Technical product information
This information is exclusively available within the diagnostics software during an active diagnostics session.
• O.S.: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
• CPU: Intel/AMD Dual-Core 1 GHz or higher
• RAM: 4 GB of system memory
• Hard Drive: 50 GB of available space
• Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
• Required Hardware: SAE J2534 Interface, VAS Adapter 5054 or 6154
can sombody help me to change coding in this string:
Original: AXLE RATIO I = 3.692
Need 4,364 EGS53
Coding string Dec.:
115 101 049 100 022 010 000 005 001 002 016 004 004 002 000 000 002 002 011 000 000 001 000 002 000 130 000 000 027 000 236 019 232 003 232 003 081 008 037 000 222 017
Thanks in advance!
somebody can help with pinout for gpt0 and gpt1?
It is a Continental Sid208 ecu from PSA and had 3 connection port
I sell Manitou Chipcard Plug´nDiag.
Access solution for all modells of Manitou machines in the Manitou software "Open Pad".
Details on pm.
I have star C3 with Das 03/2011, with developer installed but no developer on smart 451.
I think i aready have read a thread here with this problem but i can not find it back.
Anyone can help ?
Hello colleagues, I have an ecu of a Bmw m3 e46 that I have to install in a Bmw e30 project. I would like to know if there is a solution to be able to cancel the immobilizer and not need the key or the ews box. Anyone have a solution?
Thanks in advance, I hope we get lucky.
bmw f10 after changing km in cas4 and dashboard the car key no longer works. start the engine with it but the doors do not open.
vvdi2 does not give me any frequency. I changed the battery but still not working. what would be the problem?
Wont waste my time with https://mhhauto.com/User-hoanganhtai told me to "fxck off" when i started odis with out him asking - very petty guy ... wow .
i am in dire need of the w126 service / manual cds. if anyone has an iso image all help would truly be appreciated.thanks
Hello guys. I've got a problem with an ABS unit from an Audi a3 from 2016 year. I put a used abs with old long coding but I need to remove tpms option and make adaption of steering wheel and electronic brake unit. Anyone knwo if the latest vagcom (19 clone) supports this abs unit? Or maybe another way to play with long coding? Launch cant make it also...
Thanks in advance
Hello to everyone.
I need to replace a abs module on a 1998 Audi A6 2.4 petrol with part number 8e0 614 111 c, but unfortunately I can't find it with exact numbers...
Please can someone with some numbers that are compatible for this car?
Thank you in advance.
I want to share with you guys something that I found a suspicious device installed in the car, which is weird. A friend of mine bought a 2016 Hyundai Sonata in Auction, and the car don't start at all, no error light no nothing, Ignition turns ON, the remote works fine. I thought something is wrong with the key, and I made another key (some Hyundai don't use chip keys), anyway the car still didn't start no crank no nothing. I scanned the car with the Launch and I saw that the IMMO was not present, no communication from ECU to Immo. Anyway, during the investigation, we found this device hidden close to gas pedal.
I searched on google and I read that "It's a SWDS Swat 3E GPS tracking unit.. According to the documentation it can hook up to the CAN too and do remote unlock & ignition disable, possibly illegal.”
We unplugged it, but the car still doesn't start. Checked all fuses, as I said nothing wrong, except the immo not recognized.
Does anybody now how to fix this issue.
Here is the picture of the device.
hyundai GPS Tracker.zip
I'm trying to fit a used ISM to w164 as the original got flooded and it is beyond repair. I got a VDO ISM from the breakers, wrote a virgin file with xprog and tried to do initial startup. Every time I get a failure at learning ism(calibration) and it pops up an 8.600 error. I think it s all because of variant coding. In ism I have 164/251 and the car is 164/122 or I am wrong?
I tried to delete variant coding with das and Dts and both report ok but the variant coding doen't get deleted. With dts I was able to detach transport protection personalize/activate module but not calibration. In fault codes i have p1974
Before buying a new unit I'd like your help to try and figure it out
Dear friends how are you?
I need a calibration code INCAL for INSITE 7.6 Z90712, any here can help me send a file to download?
Thanks a lot.
Trying to contribute guys
Here is the newest version of torque pro patched
Rep+thanks= pass Pm for pass
I need help with immo on a FL6 truck with a lucas ecu,i have attached flash file from a 29f200 from the ecu,if not possible to do it from the file can i have pinout for the ecu to do it on the bench using PTT
Ecu serial number is D6B*182113*A
Hi! I need Stage 1 for BMW E60 2.0 Diesel 163cv EDC17c06, car have DPF and EGR ON and Ok.
ori 1037396565 BMW 520 e90 163hp edc17c06.rar
Hi! I need Stage 2 and Cat OFF for Golf VI 2.0 TFSI 211 HP, car have downpipe!