Articles on this Page
- 02/27/16--10:04: _Clear crash on 9591...
- 02/27/16--10:22: _Updated driver for ...
- 02/27/16--10:24: _TecDoc 1Q2016 Full
- 02/27/16--10:27: _database immo off
- 02/27/16--10:33: _upa script 2015
- 02/27/16--10:51: _insite license lose
- 02/27/16--10:55: _trim codes
- 02/27/16--11:04: _Flash File 134-1290...
- 02/27/16--11:11: _Honda 8th gen civic...
- 02/27/16--11:23: _Edc15p+ checksum
- 02/27/16--11:24: _Diagnostic Tool for...
- 02/27/16--11:44: _2011 x164 COMAND An...
- 02/27/16--12:00: _IMMO off on Kia Sor...
- 02/27/16--12:22: _IDS calibration fil...
- 02/27/16--12:37: _cat sis 2014 media ...
- 02/28/16--10:02: _KTS 340,2013 Q3 Sta...
- 02/28/16--10:06: _BMW 320d E46 VP44 p...
- 02/28/16--10:10: _Mercedes sprinter C...
- 02/28/16--10:18: _volta free
- 02/28/16--10:36: _What packaging?
- 02/27/16--10:04: Clear crash on 95910-a4200
- 02/27/16--10:22: Updated driver for Consult 3 JCI / VCI interface
- 02/27/16--10:24: TecDoc 1Q2016 Full
- 02/27/16--10:27: database immo off
- 02/27/16--10:33: upa script 2015
- 02/27/16--10:51: insite license lose
- 02/27/16--10:55: trim codes
- 02/27/16--11:04: Flash File 134-1290 Needed
- 02/27/16--11:11: Honda 8th gen civic si inmo
- 02/27/16--11:23: Edc15p+ checksum
- 02/27/16--11:24: Diagnostic Tool for Renault Can Clip
- 02/27/16--11:44: 2011 x164 COMAND Anti-theft protection problem
- 02/27/16--12:00: IMMO off on Kia Sorento 2005 - Swap out ECU and SMARTRA
- 02/27/16--12:22: IDS calibration file request for a Ford Courier 2014
- 02/27/16--12:37: cat sis 2014 media search
- 02/28/16--10:02: KTS 340,2013 Q3 Start center ESI
- 02/28/16--10:06: BMW 320d E46 VP44 pump swap
- 02/28/16--10:10: Mercedes sprinter CRD3.20 OM651 SOL
- 02/28/16--10:18: volta free
- 02/28/16--10:36: What packaging?
Dear folks i need to clear crash from this control unit
Does someone have a updated Jcae04_USBw32.sys for the Consult 3 interface, might also be found in Renault Clip software ?
My problem is that the one i have hangs the device manager while installing the device driver in windows 7 (32bit) / Xp mode..
A updated driver might fix this, the consult software it self installs and works.
Info on the driver i have:
date: 23.februar 2009
Would be strange if it does not exist any other versions of it, was used in lots of years...
Year / Release Date: 2016
Developer: TecAlliance GmbH
Developer website: Tecdoc
Language: English + Russian
Description: Electronic Catalogue TecDoc. The largest catalog of non-original spare parts and accessories for cars and trucks.
TecDoc provides information on cars and trucks of all brands. Data on passenger cars represented since the 60s, Cargo with 80.
The catalog provides details on the search for original and unoriginal numbers of most manufacturers, there is a possibility of selection based on the model designation of the engine or the vehicle axle. Implemented filtering by car brand, as well as by manufacturers of spare parts.
Details of the details includes drawings, photographs, details of sizes, lists of original numbers, applicability, manufacturer information, and other useful data. Present and information such as refueling capacities, types of oils and liquids refueled units in intervals belts replacement, and fuels and lubricants.
Extras. Information: Full version. This is the version with drawings. Tested on Windows 2003 Server and Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x86 (32 bit)
To catalog worked after the expiry of the need to replace stdocxx.tmp (taken from the list of medicine), in Windows XP and Windows Server 2003, it is C: \ Documents and settings \ All users \ Application Data \ TECDOC_CD, and Windows 7/8 / 10 - C: \ ProgramData \ TECDOC_CD
database immo off for all users mhh I hope I have done something
the thanks is appreciated
|database immo off.txt|
upa scripts 2015 for all users mhh I hope I have done something
the thanks is appreciated
|upa script 2015.txt|
good afternoon, I have a problem with insite 7.5 .. the problem is that I add the license and works well when restarting the laptop loses the license, I have to put back the licenses and if reboot the computer again lose.
I hope you can help me, thanks in advance
has anyone seen a trim code for a Cat machine like this
its from a cat injector
Would anyone have a copy of Flash file 134-1290. ??
Many Thanks In advance.
I'm having trouble, programing the inmo of a 2008 honda civic si 2.0. i bouthg a complete engine and trans...including the ecu, ignition swicht with key and inmo...harnees..when i finish installing everything in the car, it will star for 5 second and than shut off ....green light key flashing in dashbord...i went to get a t300 (version 15.2)key programer..and it will conmunicate with ecu..reprograming the key it will give me and error saying: imoes not reg. read at some forums vin number will storage in 2 places, dash and ecu...wont match....that's why is not let' the t300 reprog the key...i need help...thank you in advance.
Please corect cheksum, THanks!
Audi A6 1.9tdi pd
hello dear friend
Does anyone know a store where I can buy Renault Diagnostic Tool for Renault from germania,nuremberg?
SO last march I lost access to all COMAND functions, and got the message:
Quote:Anti-theft protection enabled. Please switch the ignition on and restart the system.
I called the folks at MB, restarted the system a million and one ways. The best I was able to manage was restarting COMAND without the key in the ignition to get the DVDs out of the changer one by one in enough time before the message reappeared.
I can drive just fine, and everything works except for music, navi, dvd, rear view camera etc. Periodically, I can get a good 5 to 10 seconds of radio until it shuts off again displaying the message.
The dealership ran a $$$ diagnostic, but said the COMAND unit was dead, and offered to replace it for around $2300 since it's out of warranty.
I've searched online, as well as this forum, but cant seem to find anything definitive.
Has anyone else experienced this and have a solution? I'd rather trade in and up instead of shelling out that much for a replacement at this point.
Trying to figure out the quickest way to solve an IMMO issue on a Sorento 2005. The IMMO light will not come on the dash when using original keys. I dont have a code reader and I cant fork out for a GDS solution. I tried using the CASCADE emulator with USA ROM files but it would not read the ECU. Rather than remapping the ECU which I have downloaded the .bin from using MPPS would it be just as easy to swap out all the ECU and SMARTRA for a known second hand one such as this:
Ive got a Ford Courier 2014 in the shop which needs a PCM update as my FGTECH erased the boot when trying to map it.
I now have a good quality clone VCM2 however, runnign IDS v91, I will need a Calibration file for the right PCM.
Does anyone know the process, do I need to log in to car first?
I am willing to pay sum1 if they can send the right update.
hello,I have problem with my sis 2014,everything working fine, but media search can not open selected media.
Do anybody have KTS 340,2013 Q3 Start center ESI software? Which I think that 2013 Q3 Start Center was the last release for KTS 340 from what I was told “please correct me if I am Wrong”, or maybe somebody can direct me where I can get it. Thank you in advance for the help.
I have a BMW 320d E46 136bhp, year 2000, and my injection pump control module died because of the shorted wires that go to the quantity solenoid (common problem).
I tried to fix it by replacing the dead transistor, isolated the wires, everything went ok but after two days it died again.
My pump code is 0470504-005...
A good friend has a 047504-020 pump and he is willing to give it to me.
It will start, work well and everything?...or i have to reflash or change the engine ecu with a proper one?
can anyone help me out here
i need to jtag into this ecu to read all files out
as im virginising and educating myself on the internals
does anyone have wire ups and pinouts for this ecu ?
i have various tools
no good via obd as that will only pull out the flash
so need jtag points
the mcu is an infineon tricore TC1797
I need adapter for reading. What size is this?